About our rehabilitation studio
We are excelling in providing rehabilitation services with more than 15 years. We are always keen to restore individual’s life as early as possible, that’s why our treatment approach for everyone seems totally different and it is totally based on evidence based practice. We were initially started with hand to shoulder rehabilitation of upper limb surgical and non- surgical conditions get good outcomes so we also extended rehabilitation in other extremes well like spine, neurological conditions and other peripheral joints. We plan our short term and long term goals after consensus of team. We are happy to share that after rehabilitating more than thousands of satisfied patients for various conditions they are able to maintain their healthy life.
Our Rehabilitation Experts
Dr. A. S. Rathore (PT)
M.P.T- Neurology, C.N.T. (N.O.I., AUS)
Former Director of physiotherapy and rehabilitation department, Felix Hospital
Former physiotherapist at Bombay and CHL Apollo Hospital
Former Vice-President SAP, U.P.
Certified for maitland’s mobilization and spinal manipulation
Certified for peripheral nerve mobilization
Pioneer in India to present on “Genetics disorders and engineering implication for physiotherapist” WCPT 2009
Presentations : 11 Patent : 1
Hand to Shoulder Facilities
Post operative surgical conditions Our rehabilitation experts are excel in post operative hand to shoulder surgeries and as they rehabilitated many cases which are not operated elsewhere.We divided our post-op surgical rehabilitation in 4 phases:
- Phase -1 in this phase we try to facilitate wound healing and simultaneously maintain physiological range of proximal joints.
- Phase -2 in this phase we start mobilizing affected joint through passive range of motion or active-assisted range of motion exercises.
- Phase -3 in this phase we start active range of motion exercises with progressive strengthening exercises and trying to achieve maximal range and strength.
- Phase -4 in this phase we start high intensity exercises.
We treat conservatively
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bankart lesion
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Wrist arthritis
- Dequervian’s syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Trigger thumb
- Cervical spondylitis
- Low back pain
- Prolapsed disc sciatica
- Ankylosing spondylolistheis
- Nerve Injury
- Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- Knee pain
- Patellofemoral syndrome
- Heel spur
- Ligaments injury
- Flat foot